K Series Swap Adjustable EP3 Idler Pulley Belt Kit For Civic Integra Honda Tuned
Shipping calculated at checkout.
K Series Swap Adjustable EP3 Idler Pulley Belt Kit For Civic Integra Honda Acura
The MadDogPerformance Adjustable EP3 Pulley kit is the newest addition to our ever growing parts line-up. Up until now, people that chose to use the oem Honda EP3 Idler pulley have encountered problems with over-tightened or loose accessory belts. This is because the original factory EP3 idler is fixed and not adjustable.
- Our EP3 Pulley kit allows the user to correct the length of the accessory belt by manual adjustment, to keep tension in the perfect service window.
- K24 / K20 engine combos will appreciate the adjustability of this part even more because of the parts mixing that occurs on these setups.
- For some swaps, like a K24 engine swap into a 06-09 Civic, people have even started using the smaller K20 crank pulleys in an attempt to correct the accessory belt length.
- Unlike our very popular A/C & P/S Eliminator Pulley Kit that relocates the alternator, the EP3 pulley kit also allows the user to keep A/C installed if desired.
- However, as a default the kit is sold with the correct length belt to delete A/C.
Fits ALL K20 Engines / ALL K20 Heads