Oil Separator Catch Can 6.2 Supercharged Dodge Hellcat Challenger Demon JLT USA
Shipping calculated at checkout.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Order processing can take up to 1-2 business days. Shipping timeframes start after the order processing has been completed. ***
Oil Separator Catch Can 6.2 Supercharged 2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat Trackhawk US
- 2015-2021 Charger Hellcat Passenger Side
- 2015-2021 Challenger Hellcat Passenger Side (Including Redeye models)
- 2018-2021 Jeep Trackhawk Passenger Side
- 2018 Challenger Demon Passenger Side
- 2021 Durango Hellcat Passenger Side
- 3oz Capacity
- Solid billet construction.
- OEM Style quick connect PCV fittings
- Multi stage filter system designed to collect the finest of vapors and drop them into the easily removable bottom while allowing clean air to pass through to the intake.
During the process of venting crankcase pressure back through your intake track, large amounts of oil, in the form of vapors, intake tube, intake manifold runners and even dilute your gas, lowering its octane level. This happens on all engines and is even worse with forced inducted vehicles (supercharged and turbocharged) as crankcase pressures are increased. To combat this, we have developed an oil separator of our own design. Milled from solid billet aluminum this is a rock-solid piece. It has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil and an O-ring seal to prevent any leaks.
Filtering consists of a fine mesh stainless steel screen that traps fine oil vapors and releases them once heavy enough to fall. They then pass through a 1/2" thick 1/16th" aluminum honeycomb filter where they grow every larger and then fall into the bottom. By the time the oil gets through the filter it's too heavy to be passed on into the intake. The tank holds 3 oz of fluid, while that may not sound like a lot, you shouldn’t see that much oil in your PCV system. Drain it every 2000-3000 miles and you will never come close to filling it.