K Series K20 K24 Idle Air Assist Block Plug For Honda Acura K Swap RSX TL TSX Si
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Order processing can take up to 1-2 business days. Shipping timeframes start after the order processing has been completed. ***Idle Air Assist Block Kit will help clean up the overall look of any K-series engine by removing the old and unnecessary idle air assist valve from the engine. This valve is typically mounted on the rad inlet or intake manifold. The air assist valve was designed to raise the idle during a cold start up to increase engine warm up speed. However, our testing has proved that this sensor can be removed because a properly functioning IACV (Idle Air Control Valve) does the same job.
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX (2.0L)
- 2003-2013 Acura TSX (2.4L)
- 2002-2015 Honda Civic Si (2.0L & 2.4L)
- 2002-2016 Honda CR-V (2.0L & 2.4L)
- 2003-2011 Honda Element (2.4L)
- Remove the idle air assist.
- Remove the hose and plug the intake tube inlet using a 5/16 vacuum rubber cap (sold in local auto parts stores).
- Add thread sealant or PTFE tape onto the adapter thread to prevent coolant leaks.
We Also Recommend
EVAP Purge Port Plug For K Series K20 K24 Honda Acura RSX Civic Si Integra 🇺🇸
K Series AC PS Eliminator Pulley Kit For Honda Acura K20 K24 K Swap RSX Type S
Swivel Neck Thermostat Housing For K Series K20 K24 Radiator Hose K-Swap Civic