Billet Race Spec Shifter Box & Plate K-Series Swap Civic Si Integra GSR K20 K24
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Order processing can take up to 1-2 business days. Shipping timeframes start after the order processing has been completed. ***
- K-Swapped EF, EG, EK, DC2
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- 1988-2000 Honda Civic
- The Race-Spec Shifter uses a simpler fixed elbow position, which is only height adjustable and ideal for circuit racers who really like to use the tallest setting. For drag racers, this design is perfect for heavy shifting in cars with dog box transmissions and straight cut gears. Unlike a stock transmission, most of us know that you can't shift a dog box setup with light hands. At a quick glance, the shifter closely resembles the original design with a few changes made to the shift lever and elbow to support the high demands of race cars.
- The Billet RSX Shifter is a direct replacement for the OEM 2002-2006 RSX-S shifter box and was been designed to work with both factory and aftermarket shifter cables. The full billet design is extremely strong and eliminates all the flex and looseness that are felt with the stock plastic box. The shift lever and pivot ball are made from solid stainless steel and are seated in a spring loaded brass socket. This combination of stainless and brass allows the two materials to lap together while the springs push up and eliminate “play” at the ball. For mounting, there are two different sets of holes on the base, so it can be easily bolted into several stock and K-swap applications. The Race-Spec Billet RSX Shifter was designed for professional hard-core racers and we are pleased to offer them a shifter that is truly "Race Proven".
- The Billet Shifter Base Plate is designed to install an ACURA RSX Type-S or comparable shifter box without cutting a hole in the exhaust tunnel of the chassis. It mounts the shifter higher in the vehicle, keeping it closer to the driver and the steering. While, also leaving a lot more room below the car for large exhaust systems.
- The Shifter Base Plate was designed to route your shifter cables inside the car. Generally users set them up to exit through the heater hose hole in the firewall. Note that we assuming that the heater core has been deleted on most race cars but also can run the cables to another route to keep your heater core. We also want users to be aware that this shifter setup does not clear any interior panels or center consoles on most chassis.
Everything looks good solid peice and easy install
We Also Recommend
EVAP Purge Port Plug For K Series K20 K24 Honda Acura RSX Civic Si Integra 🇺🇸
Billet Firewall Shifter Cable Grommet Civic CRX Integra K Series Tuned K20 K24
Swivel Neck Thermostat Housing For K Series K20 K24 Radiator Hose K-Swap Civic