K20 K24 K Series Tucked Engine Harness For Honda Acura K Swap RSX 05-06 LHD RWD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Order processing can take up to 1-2 business days. Shipping timeframes start after the order processing has been completed. ***
K20 K24 K-Series Tucked Engine Harness For Honda Acura K-Swap RSX Civic Si EP3
- K-Swap Cars
- 05-06 RSX Type S
- 05-06 RSX Base
- 01-05 Civic EP3 (Type S or K24 Swap)
*New design uses factory RSX connectors.
*Will fit RHD/LHD cars or RWD cars.
The Tucked Engine Harness is designed as a high quality replacement 05-06 RSX Type-S harness that offers a super clean look. We have made the harness with lots of features so it will work with nearly all K-Series engine swaps and the 05-06 RSX Type S. It includes all the necessary plugs with a handful of extras (Fan Switch, IACV, Temp Sensor, ETC). We used only SAE certified automotive grade wiring resistant to moisture and most solvents to ensure quality and durability. High quality military grade heat shrink loom is used to cover entire harness which is resistant to gas and diesel. It is rated for -55° C to 150° C (-67° F to 320° F). We have also used a popular and clean tucked wire layout. The main harness runs over the valve cover and even hides the injector plugs, which come up from under the manifold. RDX injector plugs come with all harnesses. The pins on RDX injector plugs can be fitted into the oem RSX Type S 310cc plugs which makes switching quick and simple. We used a thin, but high grade power wire to help keep the overall size down. On swap chassis, the power wire will work with fuse box in factory location or relocated under the dash. Separate power wire is available for other chassis and those that prefer to run their own charge wiring. Everything is labeled clearly to ensure a simple installation and no confusion.
THIS HARNESS IS FOR 05-06 RSX ECU PINOUTS, WILL NOT WORK WITH 02-04 STYLE ECUS.
- All plugs included except EVAP and AC
- Covering is gas and diesel resistant and rated for -55° C to 150° C (-67° F to 320° F)
- SAE Certified Automotive Grade Wiring
- All plugs are labeled
- Tucked design
- Harness runs over valve cover (Can be covered with coil pack cover)
- Works with fuse box in stock location or relocated under dash.
- Injector wiring runs from under manifold between middle runners.
- Ground wire relocated to stud under coil pack cover (instead of front of the valve cover)
- Includes single wire temp sensor wire (For k-swap cars stock cluster)
- 3 Aux wires run from ECU to under intake manifold. Two ECU pins pre-installed.
- Wiring long enough for both VSS low frequency or high frequency (High Frequency transmissions will require repining plug and slight modification to VSS)
- Extra knock sensor plug included.
- Each harness is inspected and tested before shipping.
- RSX injectors plugs come standard (RDX injectors can be easily switched)
Oil pressure sending unit
Crank Sensor (CKP)(02-04 K20 style)
Cam (CPS) Exhaust Side
Top Dead Center sensor (TDC) Intake Side
Engine Coolant Temp (ECT) (02-04 K20 style)
Knock Sensor (KS)(02-04 K20 style)
Intake Air Temperature (IAT)
Alternator (02-04 K20 style)
Manifold Air Pressure (MAP)
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Idle control motor
Electronic speed sensor (VSS)
h20 sending unit (for gauge cluster)
Reverse Lockout solenoid
Computer plugs A and B
Power distribution cap
6x Extra Wires
2x Heavy Gauge Fan Wires with OBD1 Style Fan connector (Must wire a relay on the ECU side to utilize these for a fan connection)